- Title Pages
- About the cover
- CHAPTER 1 Systemic management—what and why?
- CHAPTER 2 Patterns among species: information
- CHAPTER 3 Selective extinction and speciation
- Chapter 4 Why conventional management does not work
- CHAPTER 5 Why systemic management works
- CHAPTER 6 Humans: a species beyond limits
- List of Appendices
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Systemic Management
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.