- Title Pages
- 1 Adopting a Multi-dimensional Lens to Approaching Risk in India
- 2 Article 39 and Environmental Decision-making in India
- 3 Integrating Information Disclosure with Indian Environmental Policy
- 4 Linking Post-disaster Reconstruction to Long-term Risk Reduction
- 5 The Rise of Institutional Births in India
- 6 Culture in and of HIV/AIDS Risk Management in India
- 7 Exploring H1N1 Risk Communication in India
- 8 A Business Management Framework for Addressing Public Health Risk
- 9 Science and Politics in Indian GM Crop Regulation
- 10 Absurd Confidence
- 11 Before and After Fukushima
- 12 Sustainable Management of Radioactive Waste
- 13 Can Health and Safety Regulators Respond to Changing Societal Expectations?
- About the Editors and Contributors
- India's Risks
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.