- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Local Governance in Transformed Communities
- Chapter 3 Evolution of China’s Rural Governance and Rural–Urban Migration
- Chapter 4 Local Public Goods Provision, Institutional Performance, and Rural–Urban Migration in Chinese Villages
- Chapter 5 Transformed Social Foundations of Governance in Rural China: Rural–Urban Migration and Social Environments in Chinese Villages
- Chapter 6 Rural–Urban Migration and Contextualized Institutional Choices in Rural China
- Chapter 7 Conclusion
- Chapter 8 Epilogue: New Opportunities for Rural China’s Governance?
- Appendix 1 2008 Asian Barometer Survey Mainland China Survey (ABSMCS) and 2008 National Village Survey (NVS)
- Appendix 2 Multivariate Probit Regression (MPR)
- Appendix 3
- Appendix 4
- Reference List
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.