- Title Pages
- Note on Translations and References
- 1 Approaches
- 2 Original Sin
- 3 Early Modern Religious Perspectives
- 4 La Rochefoucauld on Interest and Self–Love
- 5 Malebranche's Synthesis
- 6 Forms of Self-Knowledge
- 7 Literary Explorations
- 8 Self-Knowledge and Self-Ignorance in Context
- 9 La Rochefoucauld and Self-Knowledge
- 10 Religious Moralists
- Fallen Nature, Fallen Selves
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.