- Title Pages
- Introduction to part I
- 1 A New Production Paradigm for a New Old Economy
- 2 Networks, Noise, and Institutional Change
- Introduction to Part II
- 3 The Decentralization of American Manufacturing
- 4 Collaboration in Practice: The Cost Reduction (Incremental Innovation) Waltz
- 5 Uncertainty and Contradiction in the New Old Economy
- Introduction to Part III
- 6 It Couldn't Happen Here? Public Policy, Regional Institutions, and Interfirm Collaboration in the United States
- 7 Toward the Relational Reconstruction of Regional Political Economy
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.