- Title Pages
- List of Abbreviations
- A Note on Terminology
- Introduction to Part I
- 1 The Single Market and the Environment: From Issue Linkage to Political Choice
- 2 Programmes, Principles, and Policies
- 3 Actors and Institutions in Environmental Governance
- 4 Patterns of Environmental Governance in the European Union
- Introduction to Part II
- 5 National Policies on the Environment: Evolution, Principles, and Style
- 6 The Institutionalization of Environmental Policy
- 7 Domestic Politics and Society-Related Variables
- 8 National Systems and Multi-Level Governance: Convergence through Compliance?
- 9 Convergent and Divergent Trends in European Environmental Policy
- Introduction to Part III
- 10 Water Quality and European Environmental Governance
- 11 Air Pollution Control and Multi-Level Governance
- 12 Packaging and Packaging Waste
- Introduction to Part IV
- 13 Understanding European Environmental Governance
- 14 North and South in the European Union: From Diffusion to Learning?
- 15 Competing Models of European Environmental Governance
- Name Index
- Subject Index
- Environmental Governance in Europe
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.