- Title Pages
- 1 The Problem of the <i>ḫi</i>-conjugation
- 2 Morphological Preliminaries: The Perfect and the Middle
- 3 The <i>h</i> <sub><i>2</i></sub> <i>e</i>-conjugation: Root Presents
- 4 The <i>h<sub>2</sub>e</i>-conjugation: <i>i</i>-presents
- 5 The <i>h</i> <sub>2</sub> <i>e</i>-conjugation: Other Characterized Presents
- 6 Aorists of the <i>h<sub>2</sub>e</i>-conjugation: Part I
- 7 Aorists of the <i>h<sub>2</sub>e</i>-conjugation: Part II
- 8 Retrospective
- Appendix 1: The Prehistory of the Thematic Conjugation<sup>1</sup>
- Appendix 2: The Perfect <i>*u̯óid-e</i>
- Index of Forms Cited
- Hittite and the Indo-European Verb
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.