- Title Pages
- 1 <i>1816–1870: The Peace Society, the First International, and the Reform League</i>
- 2 <i>1870–1876: The Franco-Prussian War, the WPA, and Arbitration</i>
- 3 <i>1876–1880: The Peace Movement and the Eastern Question</i>
- 4 <i>1880–1889: The IAPA, Egypt, and the IAL</i>
- 5 <i>1889–1899: The Universal Peace Congresses, the Arms Race, and the Concert of Europe</i>
- 6 <i>1899–1907: The Hague Conferences and the South African War</i>
- 7 <i>1907–1914: The Pre-War Peace Movement</i>
- 8 <i>The Reaction of the Peace Movement to European War</i>
- Primary Sources
- Secondary Sources
- The British Peace Movement 1870-1914
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.