- Title Pages
- 1 Cicero and Seneca
- 2 <i>De beneficiis</i> and Philosophy
- 3 <i>De beneficiis</i> and Roman Society<sup>*</sup>
- 4 The Date and Addressee
- 5 The Title
- 6 The Structure of <i>De beneficiis</i>
- 7 The Pedagogic Strategy of <i>De Beneficiis</i> <sup>*</sup>
- 8 <i>De beneficiis</i> and Seneca’s Other Philosophical Works
- 9 The Afterlife of <i>De beneficiis</i> up to the Renaissance
- Synopses with Accompanying Notes
- Index Locorum
- General Index
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.