- Title Pages
- LIST OF TABLES AND FIGURES
- CHAPTER 1 Transplants, Transfer, and Work Transformation
- CHAPTER 2 The Japanese Model and its Implications for International Transfer and Work Transformation
- CHAPTER 3 The Internationalization of Japanese Manufacturing
- CHAPTER 4 A Framework for Analysing Work Organization and Employment Relations in the International Company
- CHAPTER 5 Researching Japanese Subsidiaries: The Strategy of Multiple Case-study Research
- CHAPTER 6 Inward Investment and the Construction of New Production Spaces: The Case of Telford
- CHAPTER 7 Work and Employment Relations in Large Assembly Firms: ‘Good Enough’ Production Despite Problematical Employment Relations
- CHAPTER 8 Work and Employment Relations in the Smaller Component Subcontractors: Distinctive Pressures and Contrasting Trajectories
- CHAPTER 9 Computer-Co and Electric-Co: The Pursuit of Design and Development Capabilities
- CHAPTER 10 Japanese and British Management: Alliances and Antagonisms
- CHAPTER 11 Shop-floor Consent, Accommodation, and Dissent
- CHAPTER 12 Theorizing Subsidiary Operations: System, Society, and Dominance Effects Revisited
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.