- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Health and health care
- Chapter 2 Economics and efficiency
- Chapter 3 What makes the market for health care different?
- Chapter 4 Equality and fairness
- Part 2 Intervening in the determinants of health
- Chapter 5 The health environment
- Chapter 6 Health-related lifestyle
- Part 3 Financing health care
- Chapter 7 Uncertainty and health insurance
- Chapter 8 Compulsory insurance
- Chapter 9 Patient payment
- Part 4 Paying health care providers
- Chapter 10 Primary care
- Chapter 11 Secondary care: reimbursing hospitals
- Chapter 12 Integrating the health care provider system
- Part 5 Economic evaluation and priority setting
- Chapter 13 Non-monetary effects and monetary benefits
- Chapter 14 Costs and discounting
- Chapter 15 Equity issues: going beyond CBA and ICER
- Principles in Health Economics and Policy
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.