- Title Pages
- 1 Public health branding: Recognition, promise, and delivery of healthy lifestyles
- 2 What is a public health brand?
- 3 Evaluation of public health brands: Design, measurement, and analysis
- 4 Building brands with competitive analysis
- 5 <i>Help:</i> A European public health brand in the making?
- 6 Branding play for children: VERB<sup>TM</sup> It’s what you do
- 7 Case studies of youth tobacco prevention campaigns from the USA: <i>Truth</i> and half-truths
- 8 High brand recognition in the context of an unsuccessful communication campaign: The National Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign
- 9 Branding through cultural grounding: The <i>keepin’ it REAL</i> curriculum
- 10 Public health branding Down Under
- 11 Public health brands in the developing world
- 12 Branding of international public health organizations: Applying commercial marketing to global public health
- 13 The intersection between tailored health communication and branding for health promotion
- 14 Challenges and limitations of applying branding in social marketing
- 15 Future directions for public health branding
Applying Marketing for Social Change
- Public Health Branding
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.