- Title Pages
- Preface to second edition
- List of symbols
- 1 Son et lumière
- 2 Focusing and scanning
- 3 Resolution
- 4 Lens design and selection
- 5 Electronic circuits for quantitative microscopy
- 6 A little elementary acoustics
- 7 Contrast theory
- 8 Experimental elastic microanalysis
- 9 Biological tissue
- 10 Layered structures
- 11 Anisotropy
- 12 Surface cracks and boundaries
- 13 Acoustically excited probe microscopy
- 14 So what happens when you defocus?
- Acoustic Microscopy
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.