- Title Pages
- Table of Cases
- Table of National Legislation
- Table of International and Regional Treaties and Conventions
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 What is This Book About?
- 2 Roots
- 3 Status Equality Law and Policy
- 4 International and European Procurement Regulation
- 5 Buying Social Justice?
- 6 Contract Compliance in the United States and Canada
- 7 Set-asides in the United States and Canada
- 8 Evolution of the Government Procurement Agreement Model and Procurement Linkages
- 9 Procurement Linkages and Developing Countries
- 10 Procurement Linkages and the 1980s Reform of EC Procurement Regulation
- 11 Domestic Procurement Linkages During the 1990s and the Chilling Effect of European Procurement Regulation
- 12 Changing Approaches to Procurement Linkages in the Community and Beyond
- 13 Expansion of Equality Linkages in the Member States
- 14 Procurement Linkages and the 2003 Legislative Reforms: a Modus Vivendi in Sight?
- 15 Interpreting the Government Procurement Agreement
- 16 EC Public Procurement Law and Equality Linkages: Foundations for Interpretation
- 17 European Public Procurement Law and Equality Linkages: Government as Consumer, Government as Regulator
- 18 Reconciling Social and Economic Approaches to Public Procurement
- Buying Social Justice
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.