- Title Pages
- <i>Key to Terminology</i>
- 1. The ‘Other Half’
- 2. Scope of the Investigation
- 3. Rules for Consistent Analysis
- 4. Two Metres in Non‐Dactylo‐Epitrite Stanza‐Forms
- 5. Aeolic Phrases
- 6. Freer Dactylo‐Epitrite
- 7. Ambiguities between the Two Metres
- 8. Composition of Verses
- 9. The Three Classes of Stanza‐Forms
- The EIGHTEEN MAJORS
- <i>General Index</i>
- <i>Index Locorum</i>
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.