- Title Pages
- Introduction: What is confabulation?
- Chapter 1 Confabulation in anterior communicating artery syndrome
- Chapter 2 False memories: A kind of confabulation in non-clinical subjects
- Chapter 3 The cognitive consequences of forced fabrication: Evidence from studies of eyewitness suggestibility
- Chapter 4 Confabulation, the self, and ego functions: The ego dysequilibrium theory
- Chapter 5 He is not my father, and that is not my arm: Accounting for misidentifications of people and limbs
- Chapter 6 Delusional confabulations and self-deception
- Chapter 7 Confabulation as a psychiatric symptom
- Chapter 8 Confabulation and delusion
- Chapter 9 Anosognosia for hemiplegia: A confabulatory state
- Chapter 10 Everyday confabulation
- Chapter 11 Temporal consciousness and confabulation: Escape from unconscious explanatory idols
- Chapter 12 Disentangling the motivational theories of confabulation
- Subject Index
- Author Index
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.