- Title Pages
- <i>A Note on Style</i>
- 1 Rhetoric
- 2 Test Cases: Brilliana Harley and Anne Clifford
- 3 The Political Work of a Spiritual Text: Sarah Wight, Henry Jessey, and <i>The exceeding Riches of Grace</i>
- 4 Regicide, Pamphlets, and Political Language: The Case of Elizabeth Poole
- 5 Poetry and Politics: Anne Bradstreet and Lucy Hutchinson
- 6 Rule and Representation: The ‘Libertine’ Case of Queen Christina
- 7 Martyrdom in a Merchant World: Elizabeth Jekyll and Mary Love
- 8 Legitimizing Conspiracy: Anne Halkett, Rachel Russell, Aphra Behn
- Epochs Revisited
- Conspiracy and Virtue
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.