- Title Pages
- List of Maps and Figures
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Queens and Dynasties in the Ninth and Tenth Centuries
- 2 English Queens and Native Queens in Post-Carolingian Francia and Saxony, 917–39
- 3 An Ottonian Queen at the West Frankish Court, 939–54
- 4 The Three Families of Queen Gerberga, 950–65
- 5 Writing Ottonian Queenship I
- 6 Writing Ottonian Queenship II
- 7 Theophanu and the ‘Dominae Imperiales’, 972–91
- 8 Inauguration and Office in the Reign of Cunigunde, 1002–24
- 9 The End of Ottonian Queenship?
- Ottonian Queenship
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.