- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Documents
- 1 ‘To advance the honour of our country’
- 2 English Indentured Migration: Origins, Destinations, Substitutions
- 3 The Traders in the London Labour Market
- 4 The Transported and the Traded from London
- 5 Prosecution in the Courts and the Failure to Reinforce the Criminal Law, 1640–1673
- 6 Problems in Implementing Servant Registration, 1664–1718
- 7 England’s First Transatlantic Labour Trade, 1618–1718
- Appendix The London Record of Indentured Servants, 1683–1686
- Indentured Migration and the Servant Trade from London to America, 1618–1718
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.