- Title Pages
- Series Editors’ Preface
- Table of Cases
- Table of Treaties
- Table of Abbreviations
- Part I Placing Treaty Shopping in Context
- 1 Understanding the Practice of Treaty Shopping
- 2 Is Anything Wrong with Treaty Shopping?
- Part II Systematic Approaches to the Validity of a Claim Involving Treaty Shopping
- 3 The Customary International Law Relative to Changes of Nationality
- 4 Jurisdiction Ratione Personae
- 5 Jurisdiction Ratione Materiae
- 6 Jurisdiction Ratione Temporis
- 7 Objections on Grounds of an Abuse of Rights or Abuse of Process
- Conclusions of Part II
- Part III Possible Solutions to the Inconsistent Approaches Towards Treaty Shopping
- 8 What States Can Do to Curb Treaty Shopping
- 9 The Role of the Principle of Good Faith in Treaty Shopping
- Treaty Shopping in International Investment Law
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.