- Title Pages
- List of figures
- List of tables
- 1 Bangladesh’s Surprising Success
- 2 From Malthusia to the Bangladesh Paradox
- 3 The Elites, the Masses, and Their Donors
- 4 The Breaking of the Patriarchal Bargain and the Emergence of the ‘Woman Issue’
- 5 1974
- 6 Never Again
- 7 Making Bangladeshis
- 8 Aerotropolitans and Cinderellas
- 9 Post-Malthusian Futures
- The Aid Lab
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.