- Title Pages
- 1.1 Who’s Responsible for This?
- 1.2 Alienation and Responsibility
- 1.3 Attributability, Accountability, and Implicit Bias
- 1.4 Stereotypes and Prejudices: Whose Responsibility?
- 1.5 Revisionism and Moral Responsibility for Implicit Attitudes
- 2.1 The Too Minimal Political, Moral, and Civic Dimension of Claude Steele’s “Stereotype Threat” Paradigm
- 2.2 Reducing Racial Bias
- 3.1 A Virtue Ethics Response to Implicit Bias
- 3.2 Context and the Ethics of Implicit Bias
- 3.3 The Moral Status of Micro-Inequities
- 3.4 Discrimination Law, Equality Law, and Implicit Bias
- Index of Names
- Index of Subjects
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.