- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 What is Liturgical Interpretation?
- 2 Used Books and Networks
- 3 Learning Liturgical Interpretation
- 4 Seeing Liturgical Interpretation
- 5 Liturgical Interpretation in Two Scottish Reformations
- 6 Controversy and Reformed Liturgical Interpretation
- Appendix 1 Copies of the <i>Rationale</i> Examined
- Appendix 2 Scottish Liturgical Commentaries and Quiñonian Liturgical Books
- Sacred Signs in Reformation Scotland
Stephen Mark Holmes
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.