- Title Pages
- Editors’ Preface
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Class Politics in Ireland
- 3 The Economy and the Vote in Irish National Elections
- 4 Economic Voting through Boom and Bust
- 5 Party Competition in Ireland
- 6 The Lack of Party System Change in Ireland in 2011
- 7 How Generational Replacement Undermined the Electoral Resilience of Fianna Fáil
- 8 The Malleable Nature of Party Identification
- 9 Pathological Parochialism or a Valuable Service? Attitudes to the Constituency Role of Irish Parliamentarians
- 10 In the Line of Duty
- 11 After 2011
- 12 A Conservative Revolution? The Disequilibrium of Irish Politics
- Appendix The INES 2011 Questionnaire
- A Conservative Revolution?
David M. Farrell
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.