- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Introduction to Industrial Policy in Ethiopia
- 2 Climbing without Ladders
- 3 Setting the Scene
- 4 Cementing Development? Uneven Development in an Import-Substitution Industry
- 5 Beyond Bloom and Bust? Development and Challenges in Floriculture
- 6 Curing an Underperformer? Leather and Leather Products
- 7 Failing Better
- 8 Lessons from Industrial Policy in Twenty-First-Century Africa
- Made in Africa
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.