- Title Pages
- Table of Cases
- Table of Legislation
- Table of International Treaties
- Table of Documents
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Contributors
- 1 Reconfiguring State–Minority Negotiations for Better Outcomes
- 2 Minority Self-Governments in Hungary— a Special Model of NTA?
- 3 Non-Territorial Autonomy in Croatia
- 4 National Minority Councils in Serbia
- 5 The Autonomy Arrangement in Slovenia
- 6 Sámi Parliaments in Finland, Norway, and Sweden
- 7 Minority Educational Self-Management in Canada
- 8 The Sorbian People in Germany
- 9 Functional Non-Territorial Autonomy in Denmark and Germany
- 10 Non-Territorial Autonomy in
the Post-Soviet Space
- 11 Russian National Cultural Autonomy
- Managing Diversity through Non-Territorial Autonomy
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.