- Title Pages
- List of Abbreviations for Works by Thomas Reid
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Thomas Reid’s <i>Experimentum Crucis</i>
- 2 Thomas Reid on Instinctive Exertions and the Spatial Content of Sensations
- 3 Perceptual and Imaginative Conception
- 4 Four Questions about Acquired Perception
- 5 Seeing White and Wrong
- 6 Thomas Reid on Aesthetic Perception
- 7 Thomas Reid’s Expressivist Aesthetics
- 8 Reid on Aesthetic Response and the Perception of Beauty
- 9 Pragmatism and Reid’s “Third Way”
- 10 The Defense of the First Principles of Common Sense in Reid’s Epistemology
- 11 Theism, Coherence, and Justification in Thomas Reid’s Epistemology
- 12 Does Reid Have Anything to Say to (the New) Hume?
- 13 Reid on Favors, Injuries, and the Natural Virtue of Justice
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.