- Title Pages
- 1 Theories of Character
- 2 A One Category Ontology
- 3 Properties as Parts of Ordinary Objects
- 4 Time Travel and the Movable Present
- 5 The Disconnect Problem and the Influence Strategy
- 6 Revisiting the Mind Argument
- 7.1 Symposium on the Fixity of the Past
- 7.2 Symposium on the Fixity of the Past
- 8 Defenseless
- 9 The Problem of Evil and Atonement
- 10 Swing Vote
- 11 Theism and Allism
- 12 The Evolutionary Argument for Atheism
- 13 Must Anselm be Interpreted as a Meinongian?
- 14 Why Isn’t There More Progress in Philosophy?
- 15 Philosophical Individualism
- 16 Are There any Successful Philosophical Arguments?
- 17 Concluding Meditation
- The Complete Works of Peter van Inwagen (in English)
- Being, Freedom, and Method
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.