- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Boxes
- Chapter 1 Country Economics is Different
- Part One What Do We Tell Policymakers about Growth?
- Chapter 2 Growth Theory from the Prism of Policy
- Chapter 3 In Search of a Growth Policy Package
- Part Two Country Stories
- Chapter 4 Why Poland Beat the Odds
- Chapter 5 Kenya’s Achilles Heel
- Chapter 6 India’s Unanticipated Growth Takeoff
- Chapter 7 Russia Rewrites the Book
- Part Three Policy Debates and Lessons
- Chapter 8 Emerging Market Crises of the Last Decade: A Watershed
- Chapter 9 Self-Insurance and Self-Financed Growth
- Chapter 10 Lessons for Low-Income Countries
- Annex 1 : Key Features of Neoclassical Growth
- Annex 2 : Assessing Government Debt Sustainability
- Annex 3 : The Russian and Argentine Debt Swaps
- Annex 4 : Three Generations of Crisis Models
- Annex 5 : The Sovereign Debt Restructuring Mechanism (SDRM)
- Annex 6 : IMF’s Flexible Credit Line
- How Does My Country Grow?
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.