- Title Pages
- Part 1
- 1 Expression for Expressivists
- 2 Higher-Order Attitudes, Frege’s Abyss, and the Truth in Propositions
- Part 2
- 3 Two Roles for Propositions
- 4 How to Be an Expressivist about Truth
- 5 Hard Cases for Combining Expressivism and Deflationist Truth
- Part 3
- 6 Hybrid Expressivism
- 7 Tempered Expressivism
- Part 4
- 8 Is Semantics Formal?
- 9 Attitudes and Epistemics
- Expressing Our Attitudes
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.