- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Prologue: King of the Hill?
- Chapter 1 The Social Study of Information Technology Markets
- Chapter 2 The Emergence of a New Expert
- Chapter 3 The Organization of Analyst Work
- Chapter 4 The Professionalization of Business Knowledge
- Chapter 5 The Business of Technology Expectations
- Chapter 6 Who Decides the Shape of Product Markets?
- Chapter 7 Marketing of Quantifications
- Chapter 8 Venues of High Tech Prediction
- Chapter 9 Give Me a 2✕2 Matrix and I Will Create the Market
- Chapter 10 The Expertise Ecosystem
- Chapter 11 From IT Markets to the Sociology of Business Knowledge
- Appendix 1 List of Industry Analyst and IT Market Research Firms<sup>1</sup>
- Appendix 2 Fieldwork Conducted
- How Industry Analysts Shape the Digital Future
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.