- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 A history of visual masking
- Chapter 2 Methods, applications, and findings in visual pattern masking
- Chapter 3 Neurobiological correlates of visual pattern masking
- Chapter 4 Models and mechanisms of visual masking: a selective review and comparison
- Chapter 5 The sustained–transient channel approach to visual masking: an updated model
- Chapter 6 Metacontrast and motion perception
- Chapter 7 Figural context and attention in visual masking
- Chapter 8 Unconscious processing revealed by visual masking
- Chapter 9 Visual masking in selected subject populations
- Appendix A Some mathematical aspects of masking models
- Appendix B Parameters of the RECOD model
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.