- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Ice Ih
- 3 Elastic, thermal, and lattice dynamical properties
- 4 Electrical properties—theory
- 5 Electrical properties—experimental
- 6 Point defects
- 7 Dislocations and planar defects
- 8 Mechanical properties
- 9 Optical and electronic properties
- 10 The surface of ice
- 11 The other phases of ice
- 12 Ice in nature
- 13 Adhesion and friction
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.