- Title Pages
- General Editor’s Introduction
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Censure and Proportionality
- 3 ‘Dominion’ and Censure
- 4 Seriousness and Severity
- 5 Anchoring the Penalty Scale
- 6 Hybrid Models
- 7 Intermediate Sanctions
- 8 Penance and Personalized Desert
- 9 Degradingness and Intrusiveness
- 10 The Politics of Proportionality
- Censure and Sanctions
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.