- Title Pages
- List of Plates
- 1 I Ways of Looking Back
- 2 The Catholic Century
- 3 711
- 4 The Invention of the Reconquest
- 5 Oviedo to León
- 6 Spain and the Wider World
- 7 1085–1135
- 8 Aspects of the Twelfth Century, I
- 9 Aspects of the Twelfth Century, II
- 10 History and the Historians, I
- 11 History and the Historians, II
- 12 History and the Historians, III
- 13 The Thirteenth Century, I: Assurance
- 14 The Thirteenth Century, II: Uncertainty
- 15 Difficult Years
- 16 The Fourteenth Century, I: A New Order?
- 17 The Fourteenth Century, II: The New Deal?
- 18 Epilogue
- History and the Historians of Medieval Spain
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.