- Title Pages
- List of Plates
- 1 University Reform and National Culture: The Origins of Oxford University Extension
- 2 Religion, Philosophy, and Workers' Education: Arthur Acland, Arnold Toynbee, and T. H. Green
- 3 Extending Oxford: University Extension in the Late-Victorian and Edwardian Age
- 4 Dons and Workers 1900–1914
- 5 The Debate on Working-Class Education
- 6 Adult Education in War and Peace, 1914–1945
- 7 The End of the Tradition: Oxford and Adult Education since 1945
- 8 Oxford and Working-Class Education: An Assessment
- Appendix Records of Extramural Education in the University of Oxford
- Dons and Workers
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.