- Title Pages
- 1 The Totalizing Organic: Lawrence and Fascism
- 2 The Fractured Organic: Lawrence's Aesthetics
- 3 Analysing the Analyst: Lawrence's Clash with Freud
- 4 Lawrence and Bloomsbury I: Significant Form
- 5 Lawrence and Bloomsbury II: Art versus Text
- 6 Lawrence and Bloomsbury III: Cézanne's Apple
- 7 Art and Technology: Victorian Predecessors
- 8 Lawrence and Heidegger I: The World as Object
- 9 Lawrence and Heidegger II: The World as Work of Art
- 10. An ‘Anti-Imperialist’ Aesthetics
- Epilogue: An Aesthetics of the Body?
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.