- Title Pages
- 1 Colonial Transformations
- 2 Discourses and Constructions of Slavery in Nineteenth- and Twentieth-century Kerala
- 3 Discourses on Struggles against Inequalities
- 4 Prathyaksha Raksha Daiva Sabha and the Imagining of Equality in Twentieth-century Kerala
- 5 Memory and Experience
- 6 Discourses of History and the Making of Community
- About the Author
- Modernity of Slavery
P. Sanal Mohan
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.