- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 The Gandhi Film
- Chapter 2 ‘A Hindu of Hindus’
- Chapter 3 The Making of the Mahatma
- Chapter 4 Gandhi and the Caste System
- Chapter 5 The Fight Against Racialism
- Chapter 6 Amritsar, 1919
- Chapter 7 The Two Faces of Imperialism
- Chapter 8 The 1917 Declaration
- Chapter 9 Gandhi and the Raj
- Chapter 10 Religion and Politics
- Chapter 11 Gandhi and the Partition of India
- Chapter 12 The Partition Massacres
- Chapter 13 Gandhi and Non-Violence
- Chapter 14 Man versus Machine
- Chapter 15 A Reactionary?
- Chapter 16 The Man
- Epilogue The Message
- Gandhi and his Critics
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.