- Title Pages
- Note on Translation
- Chapter 1 Childhood and Youth: The Formation of an Intellectual and Aesthete
- Chapter 2 René Blum, Man of Letters
- Chapter 3 Marcel Proust and René Blum: An Uncommon Friendship
- Chapter 4 The Great War and René Blum
- Chapter 5 René Blum and the Théâtre de Monte-Carlo (1924–1931)
- Chapter 6 René and Josette
- Chapter 7 The Resurrection of the Ballets Russes de Monte-Carlo
- Chapter 8 Blum Brings Michel Fokine into the Fold
- Chapter 9 The New World Calls! Blum Sells the Company to Americans
- Chapter 10 Blum’s Final Days
- Appendix: Productions in Monte Carlo, 1924–1939
- Select Bibliography
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.