- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Challenges Tracking and Reporting Truancy
- Chapter 2 Federal and State Legislation on Truancy
- Chapter 3 Truancy: Individual, School and Family Factors
- Chapter 4 Impact of Truancy
- Chapter 5 Best Practice in Truancy Prevention: Tier 1 School-wide Universal Interventions
- Chapter 6 Best Practice in Truancy Prevention/Intervention: Tier 2 and Tier 3
- Chapter 7 Case Example of the Role of School Social Workers in a Truancy Reduction Program: South Carolina Truancy Pilot
- Attendance Policy and Laws
- Procedure to Process Truancy Cases
- Berkeley County Student Attendance Intervention Plan
- Truancy Prevention and Intervention
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.