- Title Pages
- 1 The History of Personalized Medicine
- 2 An Applied Context for Personalized Medicine in Psychiatry
- 3 Personalized Medicine and Integrative Neuroscience: Toward Consensus Markers for Disorders of Brain Health
- 4 Does fMRI Have A Role in Personalized Health Care for Psychiatric Patients?
- 5 Stress and the Impact of Personalized Medicine
- 6 Personalized Medicine for Schizophrenia
- 7 Personalized Integrative Markers for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Children and Adolescents
- 8 The Role of Neuroimaging Biomarkers in Personalized Medicine for Neurodegenerative and Psychiatric Disorders
- 9 Autonomic Nervous System Markers for Psychophysiological, Anxiety, and Physical Disorders
- 10 Personalized Medicine in Sleep Health
- Theranostics and Translation toward Personalized Medicine for Multiple Sclerosis
- 12 Brain-Related Health Care: New Models for Personalized Medicine in Psychiatry
- 13 Clinical Decision Support in Employee Assistance Programs: Personalizing the Therapeutic Approach
- 14 Economic Impacts of the Personalized Medicine Tsunami
- 15 Accelerating the Future of Personalized Medicine
- Contributor Disclosure Statements
- Integrative Neuroscience and Personalized Medicine
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.