- Title Pages
- Understanding Social Action, Promoting Human Rights
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Psychology of Social Norms and the Promotion of Human Rights
- 3 Why Can’t We Sell Human Rights Like We Sell Soap?
- 4 The Reasons for Compliance with Law
- 5 Can International Law Stop Genocide When Our Moral Intuitions Fail Us?
- 6 Human Rights
- 7 Moral Grammar and Human Rights
- 8 Parochialism as a Result of Cognitive Biases
- 9 Networks and Politics
- 10 Barriers to Dispute Resolution
- 11 The Difference It Makes
The Psychology of Social Norms and the Promotion of Human Rights
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.