- Title Pages
- Recent Titles in Studies in Crime and Public Policy
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Past as Prologue
- 3 The Contemporary Market
- 4 Did the Taliban’s Ban Really Matter?
- 5 Keeping Track of Opiate Flows
- 6 Afghanistan and Burma
- 7 India
- 8 Colombia
- 9 Tajikistan
- 10 The Theoretical and Practical Consequences of Variations in Effective Illegality
- 11 Synthesis of Findings and Lessons for Policy Making
- Appendix A Legal Production of Opium
- Appendix B Average Consumption and Purity
- Appendix C Central Asia
- Appendix D Examples of Countries with Lax Enforcement
- The World Heroin Market
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.