- Title Pages
- One. Problems of Causal Redundancy
- Two. Analyticity and Conceptual Content
- Three. Identity, Persistence, and Modality
- Four. Problems of Colocation
- Five. Problems of Vagueness
- Six. Handling Existence Questions
- Seven. The Special Composition Problem
- Eight. Problems of Rivalry with Science
- Nine. Parsimony and Ontological Commitment
- Ten. A Coherent Common Sense View
- Eleven. The Methods of Metaphysics
- Ordinary Objects
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.