- Title Pages
- LIST OF CONTRIBUTORS
- PART I Health and Development
- 1 Nomads and Nationalists in the Eritrean Sahel
- 2 The People’s Health Center: Building Primary Health Care in Bangladesh
- 3 The Whole Is Greater:How Polio Was Eradicated from the Western Hemisphere
- 4 An Orphan Disease in Mozambique
- PART II The Difference That Gender Makes
- 5 Beijing + 5: What Can International Conferences Achieve for Women’s Health?
- 6 Small Steps in a Long Journey in Nepal
- 7 Swasthya: The Politics of Women’s Health in Rural South India
- 8 Applying Global Health Lessons to Syracuse, New York
- PART III The Calculus of Health: Markets, Frontiers, Franchises
- 9 A Collective Response to the Health Sector Reform in Guatemala
- 10 Social Marketing and Franchising for Reproductive Health in India
- 11 “Returned to Sender”: Corruption in International Health in Nigeria
- 12 Betinho: Celebration of a Life in Brazil
- PART I: HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENT
- CHAPTER 8: APPLYING GLOBAL LESSONS TO SYRACUSE, N.Y.
- PART III: THE CALCULUS OF HEALTH
- CHAPTER 12: CELEBRATION OF A LIFE
- The Practice of International Health
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.