- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Case History and Initial Findings
- 3 Impaired Processing of Visual Location and Orientation Information
- 4 Intact Processing of Nonvisual Location and Orientation Information
- 5 Spelling and the Visual Deficit
- 6 The Nature of the Deficit: Initial Conclusions
- 7 Effects of Visual Variables
- 8 A Paradox
- 9 Does AH's Deficit Affect Her Reading?
- 10 How Does AH Succeed at Reading?
- 11 Related Cases
- 12 Spatial Representations and Frames of Reference: Theoretical Foundations
- 13 Location Representations and Frames of Reference: Evidence from AH
- 14 Orientation Representations and Frames of Reference: The COR Hypothesis
- 15 Orientation Representations: Empirical Evidence
- 16 Visual Subsystems
- 17 Mental Imagery and the Visual System
- 18 Visual Updating and Visual Awareness
- 19 Conclusion
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Visual Reflections
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.