- Title Pages
- 1 “Edison” and “Russell”
- 2 Could a Robot Have Emotions?
- 3 Neurochemical Networks Encoding Emotion and Motivation
- 4 Toward Basic Principles for Emotional Processing
- 5 What Are Emotions, Why Do We Have Emotions, and What Is Their Computational Basis in the Brain?
- 6 How Do We Decipher Others' Minds?
- 7 Affect and Proto-Affect in Effective Functioning
- 8. The Architectural Basis of Affective States and Processes
- 9 Moving Up the Food Chain
- 10 Robot Emotion
- 11 The Role of Emotions in Multiagent Teamwork
- 12 Beware the Passionate Robot
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.