- Title Pages
- 1. Isn't There a Better Way?
- 2 What Is Wrong with the Machine?
- 3 Go West, Young Man!
- 4 The Enchanting Résumé
- 5 Specify! Specify!
- 6 The Secret of the Lightweight Panel
- 7 A Single Organizing Principle
- 8 The Rush to Patent
- 9 Arriving at the Square
- 10 It's Beautiful, Now Make It Accurate
- 11 Beginner's Luck
- 12 Price <i>Is</i> the Object!
- 13 The License to Fail
- 14 Embracing the Critic
- 15 In Pursuit of a Business Deal
- 16 License It!
- 17 The Mismanagement of Product Development
- 18 A Scale Approved for Trade
- 19 The Effortlessness of Informed Design
- 20 The Company Motto Is “Light and Thin”
- 21 The Happy End Version of the Tale
- 22 Either Things Go According to Plan or There Is a Story
- The Tale of the Scale
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.