- Title Pages
- Introduction: Divided <i>or</i> United by Faith?
- 1 A House of Prayer for All the Nations
- 2 Congregations in the Early Church
- 3 Congregations and the Color Line (1600–1940)
- 4 The Emergence of Multiracial Congregations (1940–2000)
- 5 A Closer Look at Four Multiracial Congregations
- 6 Rejecting the White Man's Religion
- 7 Separate but Equal
- 8 Arguing the Case for Multiracial Congregations
- 9 The Truth of the Gospel
- 10 The Promise and the Challenges of Multiracial Congregations
- Epilogue: The Multiracial Congregation as an Answer to the Problem of Race
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.